Monday 6 April 2015

We were born to be real not perfect....




Hello everyone!
So today's the day I've upload my first post! I've chosen Monday as the day I post to this blog, I've chosen Monday well because everyone needs something to look forward to on a Monday. However in my previous post I said that I was hoping to post more than once a week so I've decided that Monday will be my official day but I will also update throughout the week when I feel as though I would like to share something. Anyway... on with the post!


So recently I've been loving this stripy crop top from River Island. I don't normally shop in River Island because when I go in to the shop I find that I don't really like many of the things in there however I had a voucher and it was only £12. I really like the feel of the fabric, It's very soft and quite stretchy. I also like the way it fits as it comes just above my belly button. I think it goes very well with black ripped jeans and a leather jacket. Another thing I am really liking at the moment is this nail varnish from Tanya Burr...
This shade is called midnight sparkles. I know it's not suited with the theme of spring at the moment but I've had this polish for ages and I've only just found it again. I really like how the finished coat looks and i think it suits my skin colour very well as I am quite tanned. It is a very dark purple and sparkles a lot in the sun. 

Updates on me, so last week I was rushed in to hospital on Tuesday because I had to have an operation to have my appendix removed. I had an abscess on my appendix and it burst so it was causing me a lot of pain. However I'm getting better now, they let me home on Friday. Although right now they said I have to stay home and rest and this is really starting to get on my nerves. I'm one of those people who have to be doing something every second of everyday and being stuck in this house (during the Easter holidays!) is really boring! I just want to go out and do something but instead im stuck at home with nothing to do. However I am going out on Friday with my sister and brother to Sprinkles. I've never been there before. Sprinkles is a desert restaurant which does pancakes and waffles, I can't wait to go!
This is the type of food hey do there!
So, what's your favourite place to go and eat? And what styles are you loving at the moment?  I'd love to hear from you!
Lauren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment