Sunday 5 April 2015

the blog to start the blog


Happy Easter everyone!!
So I was sitting with my family today watching a film whilst reading a lot of people's blogs, I mostly read fashion and beauty blogs. Anyway as I was reading I decided that today is the day that I start my own blog, I have been wanting to for a while but I've never quite got around to it.

You see the thing is I have so much I want to say and no one to say it to. I love reminding myself of the adventures I have had and what's a better way to remember them all then by writing them all down on this blog?

What this blog is going to be about you ask? It's going to be about what I get up to throughout the week. I may post fashion and beauty sometimes too (comment if you'd want that.) But mainly this is The blog where I will write whatever is on my mind and share it with all of you! However I am going to stay anonymous because I don't want anyone finding out about me doing this. I am going to upload  at least once a week but hopefully more than that, it just depends on how this goes :)

Anyway how is your Easter Day going? I hope you are having the most amazing time! What Easter egg did you get? Also what would you like me to post about on this blog, fashion? Beauty? Or more like diary entries? I'd love to hear from you.

Quote of the week-- "we only regret the chances we didn't take"

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award :) Here's the link:
    http://ginaglowacki.blogspot.com/2015/04/11-fun-facts-and-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete