Tuesday 14 April 2015

Dont forget to smile

Hello everyone! 
So I thought I'd do a little update as my post this week was the liebster awards. It turns out I didn't go to sprinkles last week because I was too ill to go out but I always try and put a positive to every thing, so instead I stayed in and watched films with my sister all day, which isn't so bad. Last week I also went out with my friend for the day, we went out to the woods and had a photo shoot because we are both so in to photograohy, we also made a YouTube video but I'm not sure wether to upload it or not, what do you think? It's the bestfriend tag 😊

Some things I'm loving at the moment: 
I am really loving this dress from hollister...
As the weather has gotten warmer I have gotten my summer clothes out and I really like this dress. I think it really suits my skin tone and fits really nicely. It's an open back with straps crossing over. I got it when I went to America last year in hollister and I didn't really wear it but I'm sure that this year I will wear it a lot. 
I also really like  this collection of nail varnishes from essie
I just think that the colours are so nice and I really like the pastel pink because it feels really summery andy I also really like the turquoise too because I think it's so pretty :)

So what do you think about the dress and nail polish? 
Speak soon, Lauren xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment